Absolutes to look for and teach
Half off course coupon - click here
From an even, balanced stance:
- A load of the weight to the inside back of the rear lag -
- Hands shoulder height, bat over shoulder and knob pointed at catcher’s feet, front shoulder down
- Core and backside begin rotation to ball, rear elbow comes through perpendicular to ground.
- To palm up, palm down, bent rear elbow position, angled rear leg, head down, over rear leg and firm front leg, weight transferred off backside to rear toe up.
- Extension, maintaining posture, high long follow through
- Full hip rotation, head remaining behind ball